top of page
St Nicholas' and St Mary's
- Anglican and Methodist:
Together in Halewood
0151 487 9965
St Nicholas' Church
St Nicholas' Church was built as an Anglican church in 1839. It is located on Church Road, Halewood, in the North Ward of Halewood, the older ‘village’ area of the town.
St Nicholas’ has a traditional parish church building of locally quarried sandstone. The transepts and tower were added later in the nineteenth century.
In recent years, the building has undergone a major refurbishment - we believe that we have done our best with the beauty we have inherited and the legacy we have created for the future.
For further information see our Parish Annual Report
St Nicholas' Church: Inner_about
St Nicholas' Church: FAQ
bottom of page