History of our Churches from 1989
There have been three published histories about our two churches:
-Centenary of Halewood Parish Church 1939 James Eccles
-Riding the Changes 1989 Owen Eva
-The Story of St Mary’s first thirty years 1993 Harry Allen
This piece of work: History of our Churches from 1989 pulled together by Pam Beesley brings our story up to date.